Maintenance Plan Agreement
What IS included in this agreement:
- Edit, revise, update or create new textual content on existing pages based on the Client request.
- Search engine optimization services as requested.
- Consultation and guidance on the use of the website.
- Fixing issues arising out of existing integrations
- Cyber security check-up as requested
- Scripting errors on existing sites
What is NOT included in this agreement and requires a separate design agreement:
- Website redesign, re-alignment or re-development.
- Creation of new pages or new templates.
- New integrations including, but not limited to: blogs, shopping carts and web forums.
AccuTx shall provide the Client with minor updates to the website for a period of paid subscription. A new agreement is automatically renewed at the expiration of the agreement (see Charges and Termination).
Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page. AccuTx will maintain a log of work performed and will make the log available to the Client upon request.
During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that AccuTx will be the sole provider of
maintenance services for the website, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the
website. It is understood that Clients may be making edits thru Squarespace. Edits or fixes
required that are the result of the Clients work thru Squarespace will be charged to the Client’s
If a party other than the Firm makes website code changes (CSS, HTML, JAVA, etc.) that result in errors
and that must be repaired will be billed at the hourly rate specified above.
The Client agrees to compensate AccuTx for the amount specified. The Client understands that there is no refund for unused time in the plan.
Deadlines & Deliverables
AccuTx will respond to all maintenance requests from the Client within 48 hours on weekdays
excluding Federal Holidays via the online maintenance request form found in the Client’s online account.
All efforts will be made to complete requests within 48 hours during weekdays, excluding Federal
AccuTx will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all
possible costs. In the event that AccuTx has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, the Client
will be notified via email or telephone.
Any revisions, additions or redesign the Client requests AccuTx to perform that is not specified in this
document shall be considered "additional" and will require separate agreement and payment. AccuTx
shall advise the Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
The Maintenance Plan has one-month term, which will be renewed automatically unless the client gives at least 30 days notice (see Termination).
The cost for the maintenance plan is $54.99 per month and may be changed as long as AccuTx, LLC gives all clients 60 days of notice. Please see "Payment Policy" under Shipping/Return Policy for more terms & conditions regarding how payments are processed.
The Client may cancel this website maintenance agreement at any time, by providing one month's
written notice, provided that payment is up-to-date. No refund will be given for any unused period of
the advanced payment.
AccuTx reserves the right cancel this website maintenance agreement at any time, for any reason,
without prior notification and will provide a cancellation notice either electronically or in writing sent to
the address of record.
The Client hereby authorizes AccuTx to access their Squarespace account by granting [email protected] contributor access. The Client authorizes AccuTx to make changes to their Squarespace website configuration and content, under the Clients' direction.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of Ohio, United States.
- The Client and AccuTx are independent parties and nothing in this Agreement shall constitute either party as the employer, principal or partner of or joint venture with the other party. Neither the Client nor AccuTx has any authority to assume or create any obligation or liability,either express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- AccuTx will maintain the confidentiality of Client’s source materials, technical and marketing plans, and all other sensitive information.
- To maintain our portfolio credentials, and the integrity of any applicable copyrights, AccuTx shall be entitled to highlight any and all works arising out of content creation on their site accutx.net, provided that they also have a link to the Clients' site. AccuTx is also entitled to reproduce samples of Client’s website in our portfolio and in marketing materials.
- Client is solely responsible for the editorial content of the material included on its website or social media outlets. Accordingly, the Client agrees that it will defend and indemnify (hold harmless) AccuTx from any suit, demand, or claim resulting from the editorial content of the website or social media outlets.
- Client represents to AccuTx and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to AccuTx for inclusion in Client’s website or social media outlets are owned by Client, or that Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect and defend and its subcontractors from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
- AccuTx will not be liable to Client or to any third party for any damages arising from the use of website or social media outlets. AccuTx provides no warranties to any and all work done on the Clients website in any form. The Client assumes any risk arising out of operation of and modifications to their website, including but not limited to assets, functionality, revenue, and loss of business.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at